Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Holly | 2010 Groupie

helloooo holly!



Holly and her mom met me at the IMA on saturday. It was a beautiful day... a little chilly... but nice and sunny! She was so fun, I can't wait to get to know her better! Holly goes to Bishop Chatard, and just started a new job as a waitress at a pancake house (it's like we are supposed to be best friends... I LOOOOVE pancake houses!) And if you are in the mood for some fun music from bands no one has ever heard of... she is the girl to ask!! Maybe Holly can find me some more funky music for my website?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!