Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Sunday, March 25, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph a beautiful young woman for some modeling portfolio shots. I had a fabulous time meeting Erica and getting to know her. I know she will be really successful! Her pictures turned out beautifully, I just can't wait to see how her career takes off! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it, Erica!

Here are a few of my favorites,









click here to see all of the rest of them!

Erica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!