Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Monday, January 7, 2008

time to go back...

As some of you know, I am expecting my first baby any day now and couldn't be more excited! I have had some extra time to go back through some things I never had the time to post, and wanted to share some pictures from a wedding I photographed earlier this winter. It was beautiful and the bride and groom were as nice as can be. I had such a great time and you can tell they did too!!

I love it when I am able to be with them while they are getting ready and Wip Salon downtown was beautiful! There were tons of windows, and everything was so light and fun.



um... all I can say is GORGEOUS!


this reminds me of an old movie... they could not stop smiling!



some detail shots...




and of course the first dance!


Congrats to the happy couple!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!