Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Thursday, September 18, 2008

101 in 1001

I have been challenged to create a list of 101 thing to do in the next 1001 days. and let me tell you - it is harder than it seems! It took me almost a week to come up with 101 things. You can read more about the concept here it really is a great way to get some short-term and long-term goals figured out... and have some fun. So... now I challenge you to help me complete #98... :-D be sure to leave a comment and let me know when you make your list, or if you can help me with any of the other items! I will be sure to keep you updated on my progress...

101 things in 1001 days

1. take a mediteranian cruise
2. write a letter to someone every day for a month (0/31)
3. photograph 20 seniors (after today) (4/20)
4. donate a session to charity a little wiggle room
5. read a book for pure enjoyment
6. buy a macro lens wooohoooo - got the 100mm 2.8.
7. invent something
8. sell something on etsy
9. turn the T.V. off for an entire week
10. go on photo walks with Bryson once a month for 6 months (0/6)
11. go to LA
12. make an ABC book with Bryson and his friends
13. attend 3 networking groups (1/3)
14. raise $1,000 for Saint Elizabeths pregnancy and adoption center (0/1000)
15. do a destination wedding
16. learn about the stock market and invest $1000
17. get a massage :-D it was amazing... I got 2 for christmas, I can't wait to use my 2nd one!
18. print a large canvas for myself - it's bryson in the bathtub, and I hung it in the bathroom... SOOO CUTE
19. get custom lemongrass photography boxes printed
20. save 20% of what I earn for a year
21. buy a piece of art
22. send a package to a soldier (besides Matt) every other month for a year (2/6)
23. get a really expensive purse
24. make myself a dress
25. take videos of Bryson every week for 2 months (2/8)
26. buy a Canon 5D - pre ordered the Canon 5DMK2 - it is amazing!
27. win something - I wont $14 from scratch off lottery tickets... does that count? I think I was hoping for something bigger, but I guess I can't be too choosy!
28. attend 3 workshops (0/3)
29. learn to do Polaroid transfers
30. go to flordia with matt and Bryson
31. do 15 wedding in a year - I have 20+ scheduled for 2009!
32. travel to Greece
33. have family pictures taken - April 6th... bobbi+mike... here we come!
34. find a new favorite resteraunt
35. buy a treadmill - done... good thing I didn't say "USE THE TREADMILL"
36. visit an art museum Chicago Art Institute
37. buy a bigger house
38. make the bed every day for a month (0/31)
39. blog everyday for a month (4/31)
40. buy an amazing pair of shoes
41. throw a party just for fun
42. see a movie alone
43. do something nice for someone and don’t tell anyone
44. go on a road trip with no destination in mind
45. get patio furniture
46. buy and rehab a piece of vintage furniture
47. get a vintage cameo ring
48. get professional teeth whitening
49. photograph twins - thanks Bischoff family!
50. photograph triplets
51. meet Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.. hehehe
52. read 6 buisness related books (0/6)
53. put up Christmas lights
54. go without fast food for 1 month (0/31)
55. go to the dentist
56. do 3 out of state weddings (0/3)
57. visit luke and Brittany in Nashville
58. buy something off etsy - christmas presents!!
59. sell something on etsy
60. learn to like a new veggie - veggie sprouts @ noodle & company
61. have work published
62. have an actual studio
63. travel to Italy
64. go to a pro football game
65. kint a hat
66. build a shed in the backyard
67. visit an art museum in another country
68. give up chocolate for 1 week (0/7)
69. have 30,000 visitors to the blog
70. have 100,000 visitors to the blog
71. balance my checkbook - yikes... that wasn't fun. but it happened!
72. take my parents pictures
73. take my grandparents picture
74. have 800 friends on facebook
75. pay off all debts
76. make a cake from scratch - Happy Birthday Karla... the molten chocolate cake was pretty good (I actually prefer betty crocker)
77. memorize military ranks
78. try fish
79. visit Christine in Michigan - soooo much fun. Bryson and I got to hang out with the Maxey family. They are the greatest!
80. make homemade dog biscuits
81. mow the grass
82. take Bryson to the zoo
83. take Bryson to the children’s museum - Matt and I took him New Years Day. He liked it... I think in 6 more months he will love it!
84. get a dyson vacuum Matt is in heaven
85. give all the profits from a wedding to breast cancer research
86. make cookies for my neighbors
87. flip a house
88. send a love letter
89. receive a love letter
90. run a 5K
91. do the mini marathon
92. bake bread yummmy... I think I am going to do it every week!
93. watch 3 old black and white movies (0/3)
94. make a list of 100 things that makes me happy
95. fly a kite
96. go to a drive in movie
97. go to the IMAX
98. encourage 3 other people to make 101 in 1001 lists (2/3)
99. throw an awesome birthday party for someone I love
100. send thank you note within 3 days of receiving a gift
101. love more - I know, a little ambiguous...

my 1001 days are up on June 16, 2011

4 comments:

Sara Morris said...

I think I can help you with #15...want to come to Alaska next summer? I'll email you more details later...!!!! I am going to work on a list over the weekend! Sara

Unknown said...

I love #79!! You're welcome here ANY time. :)

Christine

Lisa B said...

I love #35, but should #36 be to use the tredmill!! ;) What a fun list!!

Lemongrass Photography said...

hahhaa... yes... but I tried to make the list realistic ;) hehee

Post a Comment

leave some love!