Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

portrait parties :)

I am so happy to announce a new addition to the lemongrass line-up. The portrait party!

Portrait parties are a great way to hang out with your family and friends and get some fabulous pictures taken at the same time! As the "host" you will be in charge of finding 6-10 families or groups that are interested in having their photos taken. Everyone will enjoy a reduced sitting fee ($35 a family/group) and will get a mini-session with me!! This is also an awesome time for hanging out with friends and checking out some fun lemongrass products.

If you would like information on hosting your very own lemongrass portrait party, please give me a call at 317.797.3180 or email me at jessica@lemongrassphotography.com. And... the host gets their mini-session for free!

xo

1 comments:

Erika Gregory said...

Jessica-
I LOVE this idea!!!!! I am posting it on my idea. We will have a new baby in the family and will need new fam pictures.... I also want to do this with my e-vents team!
E

Post a Comment

leave some love!