Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Findings Boutique | Spring 2009

I love working with Ali, the owner of Findings Boutique, so when she asked me to do some more pictures for spring, I was pumped! And when I saw the clothes, I was even more excited! She has also started carrying more jewelry, and has an awesome selection!!








and the whole gang...

you can become a fan of Findings on facebook by clicking here... check it out... there stuff is great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!