Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Sunday, April 5, 2009

aaron::2009 senior

It was such a pleasure to meet Aaron and his family on Friday. They were seriously the sweetest people, and Aaron was a great model! He was so confident and comfortable (an no offence guys - but sometimes you aren't too comfortable in front of the camera!) Aaron goes to a really... and I mean REALLY small school! There are only 2 seniors this year! I know Aaron will do great after high school... thanks again for enduring the wind with me!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!