Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Thursday, October 16, 2008

#13 :: hanging out with other photographers

I have been working on my 101 list and wanted to show you what happens when a couple photographers, and their cute kids, get together! I had a blast at the Trader Point Creamery in Zionsville. It was such a great spot, tons of animals, beautiful barns, and great fall light.



the boys were watching the cows... so cute!

so much fun and spunk! LOOOOVE the rain boots

he was so shy... looks like the lone ranger to me!

so I love to collect cameras, so I brought this one with me. The kids got a big kick out of "taking pictures" with it. He even would show me the picture on the back... and say cute things like "smile, come over here, now show me a silly face"... apparently they really do listen!

sweet face

my fave of Bryson... looking at his little gut, and his cute little belly button sticking out... gosh I love this kid!

brother and sisterly love... I smell christmas card...

at the end, they wanted to "take pictures" of bryson, LOOOOVE the face she is making trying to get bryson to smile. priceless...


stay tuned for some more updates on my list, as well as some fun little tidbits about sessions, baby announcements, and christmas cards

1 comments:

elaine brenner said...

Ummm...wow.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

These are really incredible, Jessica. Awesome work!

Post a Comment

leave some love!