Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Sunday, December 7, 2008

a little family history...

In honor of my great aunts 60th (yes 60th) anniversary of becoming a nun, I am in charge of making a slideshow of family pictures for the party... which has been great fun so far. My dad's cousin sent me some old slides and I just loved looking through them. Check this one out... it is one of my great uncles in Rome... feeding the birds...



and this cute group shot on the steps before Christmas mass...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!