Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

sam+sean::engaged!

these two have such love for one another... every time they looked at each other, they got that look on their face, and couldn't help but smile... and in Sam's case, she couldn't stop laughing. They were so much fun, and made me want to run home and kiss my hubby... well I guess I will have to wait till friday when he gets home... but he will get a big smooch from me!! But enough about that... hehehe... on to the pictures!!

These are taken at the bridge where Sean popped the question!! (Surprisingly close to where Matt proposed to me!!)



these are my favorite... the picture on the right is what happens when you ask Sam to do a "serious face"... haha!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!