Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 is here!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and rang in the new year with the family and friends. We had a great time. Matt was home and it was so nice to spend time together as a family!

2009 brings so many new and exciting things! I am so lucky to have a business that is growing so quickly, with clients that I just love. I am truly blessed.

As a part of my new years resolution, I will be blogging EVERY DAY in January... I know... hard to believe, but I hope to keep up with it. And as an incentive, if I miss a day, the first person to catch me will get a free portrait session! (So if you notice I miss a day... just be the first to leave a comment!)

Also, as a way to encourage people to leave comments, I will be giving away a prize at the end of the month. Everyone who leaves a comment will go into a hat, and the winner (winners) will get a $15 gift card to the place of their choice! So... leave comments as often as you want! :-D

There are a lot of changes coming in 2009... a face lift to the blog, some new packages and pricing options, and a lot of fun! So stay tuned. The new prices and packages will be announced on Feb. 1st, so if you want to book a session at the 2008 prices... do so soon!

I just want to thank everyone for all of your love and support this past year! It has been a wonderful time for my family, and my business. I am the luckiest person and I can honestly say that I LOVE MY LIFE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!