Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lindsey+TR::trash the dress

I was so excited when Lindsey emailed me about doing a "trash the dress" session. We even convinced her hubby, TR to get involved. We started off at their home, then found a GIGANTIC pile of rail road ties, and cruised around Fort Benjamin Harrison. We had a great time and got some amazing pics.

If anyone is interested, don't worry, her dress didn't get "trashed" maybe just a little dirty. Although, if you want to really trash it, I would love to help you out! They are a really fun, relaxed, and different type of shoot... I fully recommend it!!

Anyway... on to the images... beware... serious image overload...





favorites...






too cool for school....


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

superfun said...

LOVE THE PICS!!!!!
you look SOOOOO pretty!

Anonymous said...

Ah these are fabulous! I wish I was in Indy so I could have you do my TTD photos...so fun and raw

Jill

sarahbrowndowntown said...

JESSICA!!!!! OMG, I am so impressed. I think this is your best work yet! I have a zillion faves, but I think my favorite is the long exposure spinny shot. So creative! I also love the stripey scarf and all the Ft. Ben scenery. FABULOUS job!

Lindsey said...

I love.love.love these pictures. Thank you so much for taking them and being in the chilly weather with us! You are the best!

Courtney Reece said...

I just LOVE trash the dress sessions...I got married 2 months ago and I still haven't taken my dress out o the trunk of my car from the day after the wedding. LOL maybe I should consider finding someone to do a trash the dress session with me! HAHA
I absolutely LOVE the picture of her under the tree where you captured the movement. :)

Greta said...

these are so cute!! LOVE the sunglasses!!!

Post a Comment

leave some love!