Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lisa+Dan::engaged

Dan and Lisa made the drive all the way from Ohio and we had a great time early Sunday morning doing their engagement shoot! I like these images in black and white, but with all those fall colors, I just had to choose all the colored ones!! I can't get enough of fall.... if it could just be a little warmer...

Dan and Lisa... thanks for hanging out with me! I had a great time getting to know you guys a little better! Can't wait for the wedding!!









p.s. a little not to lindsey.... I promise your pictures are coming ASAP.... I can't wait to show you them!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

The location for these engagement photos looks so familiar! :) [I'm referring to the "Lawton" shoot you did last spring, btw...] What beautiful pictures! Thanks for the note ~ I can't wait to see them, either!

Post a Comment

leave some love!