Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Thursday, February 26, 2009

20x200

ever wanted to have "real" art... but the huge price tags get you a little weary?? well - I have the solution... check out 20x200! This site offers awesome art from up and coming artists...

I loooove this one by Juliane Eirich.


and these are so great. Learn more about the artist, Ky, here.



and did I forget to tell you the best part??? they are only 20 bucks! seriously?? how can you not get them??

if you get one... let me know! leave a comment with your favorite one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!