Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Friday, February 27, 2009

photo ABCs...

I was inspired by the Photographic Dictionary to turn this gloomy friday into a photo scavenger hunt...

A is for Apple... B is for Book...

C is for Canvas gallery wrap...

D is for Dog...

E is for Eyelash... why are boys so lucky?

F is for Flip Flop...

G is for Green (my favorite color... duh)...

H is for House...

I is for mint chocolate chip Ice cream... J is for Junk drawer...

K is for Ketchup... L is for Lime soap...

M is for Monkey...

N is for Needle...

O is for cheeriOs... :)

P is for Pill (don't worry, it's just Tylenol)...

Q is for Q-tip...

R is for remote... S is for shoe...

T is for baby Toes...

U is for Ugly doll... V is for Vacuum (bryson's favorite toy)...

W is for Wax candle... X is for Xylophone...

Y is for egg Yolk :)

Z is for zzzzzzz....

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the monkey picture!!!

Lisa B said...

Love it!! Makes me excited to make our ABC book when it gets warm out!!

Post a Comment

leave some love!