Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

fresh baked bran muffins...

i loooooove baking. i really love baking. lately I have been craving these bran muffins my mom makes, so last night I made some!! The recipe makes 6 dozen.... but they freeze great and you can just stick them in the microwave and - taadaa - nice warm muffins!



here is the recipe (for anyone who is interested):
2 cups oatmeal
2 cups shredded wheat (about 3 large biscuits)
2 cups Kelloggs All Bran
1 1/2 cups crisco melted
2 cups Boiling water
1 Quart buttermilk

mix all these well and then add...

4 beaten eggs
3 cups sugar
1 tsp salt
5 cups flour
5 tsp baking soda

bake at 375 for 15-18 min

super easy and super delicious

and then... smear some yummy butter on top and oooh la la... :)

1 comments:

willcoxphoto said...

Jessica,

Wow, you do great food too! You should have a commercial tab on your portfolio site! I suck at food photos :( Hey, great color green. Let me see what I have around...

Post a Comment

leave some love!