Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Monday, February 23, 2009

it's etsy monday :)

so... I was snooping around etsy today and found the cutest cake topers.

These are done by Goose Grease, and are all custom... they have tons of different styles... so cute. They remind me of the nativity sets my grandmas paints, which I love!


These cute little love birds are done by Red Light Studio. They are all hand made with paper mache!



These are soooo detailed. I couldn't believe it. Subtle Details makes these and I just loooove the curls!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!