Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Monday, February 23, 2009

a little scheduling post

Hello fabulous blog readers! 2009 has started with a bang! I am so excited but a little overwhelmed!! My weekends are almost all booked up until AUGUST!! So, the moral of this story is to call ASAP to schedule your sessions! I am so excited for what this year is going to bring. I have LOVED getting to know all of the new families, seniors and couples. It is so great. So if you want to chat, grab some coffee, or just watch some trashy reality TV shows (my guilty pleasure)... let me know! I would love to hang out. :)
xo
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!