Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Monday, March 16, 2009

bridal beauty by blush fashion shoot

I was so happy when NaShara, of Bridal Beauty by Blush, asked me to do some photos. She picked to fabulous models... Lindsey and Jessica.

And how funny was it when they showed up with the EXACT SAME wedding dress!! the chances!! Anyway... they both rocked it out and looked A-M-AZING!








and the lovely ladies with the woman herself!


thanks again girls!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!