Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

hilary | 2010 groupie

the sun was in the perfect spot when hilary and I met up for some pictures... it made for some beautiful light!



hilary is a junior at Center Grove. I did her sister, meredith's, pictures when she was a senior... and I just love her family! She works at Texas Road House (oh those rolls... yum :)) and loves hanging out with her friends and family. She is also one of the sweetest girls and was up for anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!