Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

our trip to florida

things are crazy here in the limeberry household! We got back from a WONDERFUL trip to florida, then we were off to THE Indy Area Vendor Showcase (which went great) on sunday, and then I have been at a 3 day photography workshop/conference until tomorrow! It has been so busy, but so great. I have been learning a lot, and meeting some GREAT people! I am really the luckiest person in the world!

but... on to some pictures from our trip to florida!!

my favorite picture from the trip... bryson trying to be just like his daddy!





cutie :)


probably the only time he actually touched the sand... he hated it.

beautiful sunset!

umm... could they be any cuter?

bryson LOVED swimming in the pool


we went to Busch Gardens one day and had a great time.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like you had a lovely time!!

Post a Comment

leave some love!