Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meet Chelsea | 2010 groupie

Chelsea is 2010 senior groupie... I had a fabulous time hanging out with her today. She is an aspiring photographer, and has such a great "life plan" :). Check out a little sneak peek... and learn a little more about her!



Chelsea goes to Franklin Central High School and is the photo editor of her newspaper! She loves spending time with her family, and her boyfriend (who lives in Texas!). She hopes to go to Ball State to study photography and then wants to move somewhere very warm - after today, I can't say I don't blame her!!

Thanks again Chelsea! I am really looking forward to getting to know you really well over the next year! :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love!