Welcome to Lemongrass Photography, I'm Jessica Limeberry - a fashion focused, candy loving, shoe collecting photographer. I do fresh, simple photography... with the focus on you! I specialize in beautiful, one of a kind weddings and senior portraits. Lemongrass offers you amazing high-end products, beautiful images, and a fun point of view.

Be sure to enter your email address and sign up to receive lemongrass newsletters!

  

Thursday, March 5, 2009

vote for Jennifer :)

A lemongrass bride needs your help!! Jennifer (see her and fiance Mike's pictures here) entered into a contest to win a trip to NYC and a shopping spree! Right now she is stationed over in Iraq and DEFINITELY deserves this! I mean the poor girl has worn the same outfit for the past 11 months!

so... click here, and vote for her! Apparently you can vote every 8 hours :)

Here is her entry:

It might not look like a dress, but that is what the Military calls it! This was from a banquet my Senior year at West Point, and everyday since I entered that college in 2002, I've been in a military uniform. Right now, I'm going on 11 months (of 15) straight of the SAME OUTFIT--Army fatigues in Iraq. I can't wait to get home and wear my beautiful, feminine, amazing Amsale bridal gown this November. I'm extremely proud to be in the Army and to be serving our country on this deployment, but on my first night back at home, you better believe I'll be wearing some tall stilettos, red lipstick, and a flirty dress like the one on the right! Who says an Army girl can't be fashionable?!

be sure to leave a comment here and let me know you voted!!

1 comments:

Courtney Reece said...

I voted! Her entry is the best by far, I can't believe she isn't winning already!! :) Good luck to her!

Post a Comment

leave some love!